Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Some Theological Topics To Write About (UPDATED)

Dear readers of Letter of Liberty:

In my post "I'm Back!," I promised that I would deal with theological and spiritual issues alongside libertarianism and politics. But there are so many topics out there that I don't know what exactly to pick. So I decided to create a schedule for Theological Friday, the day where I write an article dealing with theological issues and spiritual topics and how they apply to society and to individuals.

So, my first article for that day would be about the meaning of Christmas, Scripture, and the proper Christian attitude towards it.

UPDATE: My intended article for today, "The Meaning of Christmas," is delayed, for I didn't finish it by today. So it will be up on either Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment