Sunday, March 30, 2014

Keith and Kristin Getty Concert At Tilles Center on April 13!

Keith and Kristin Getty are two very interesting people in the world of contemporary Christian music. My family and I have listened to several of their songs (other than the popular "In Christ Alone") and they do seem to hold a very high standard of music, as their music, for the most part, is excellent and well-done. We even attended a concert of theirs at Calvary Baptist Church last year.

Now, they have started their Spring Tour. And on Sunday, April 13, 2014 (on 7:00 p.m.), they will be performing at the Tilles Center for Performing Arts at Long Island University, a short distance from where I live. :)

And me and my younger siblings will be performing in the choir, which will involve the Joshua Leah Homeschool Group, a group in which my family is part of.

Here is the poster download and the RSVP Facebook link.

No comments:

Post a Comment