Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Norman Horn Publishes My Anarcho-Capitalism Article

Norman Horn, host of the great blog Libertarian Christians and new Facebook friend of mine, was kind enough to link to my piece which explained anarcho-capitalism.

He said of me personally:

My friend Anand Venigalla is a young Christian man with a great desire to learn about and explain Christian libertarian ideas. He now runs a website called Letter of Liberty where he blogs regularly.
Anand is also a regular LCC reader and commenter, and I am very happy to share his recent post explaining anarcho-capitalism from a Christian perspective. For one so young, Anand clearly has an excellent grasp of Christian libertarian thinking.
Please do visit his website, which is wonderful. Thank you very much, Norman. :- )

No comments:

Post a Comment